Monday, June 29, 2015

Get Angry with Life and Take it By the Horns

Having A Closer Look

Ok, for some reason I can see that this definately happens to me. Say now Ive gone through a couple of years of nothingness. Nothing seems to happen. I float through life. I go with the flow of things a lot. A sort of meloncholy has set in. A dissatifaction with life. An "ahhh it kinda sucks but Im too lazy to do anything about it" vibe. But all the while I am drifting downward in feeling, it´s gradual so its hard to pick up on, but finally it gets so bad that I get a massive shock to my system. I drift into reaally dark territory. Well, ladies and gentlemen, this is when a fire gets lit under my ass. Something about experiencing such dark feelings seems to light a match which ignites the gasoline. I start thinkng to myself "Ive got to get going....Ive got to get going! Get up off your ass! Go! Get up!"

Well out of this, if I channel the energy constructively, comes good things. All the best things that I have ever done have come out of this state. It´s just a hunger. To create something good. Finally to get a bit of peace. To wake up! To shake my zombie-like body awake. Get going! And.....I seem to get going. Things start to happen. The world seems different. People´s reactions to me seem different. It feels like I´ve got a bit more of a shine in my eyes. A fierceness. Everything feels a lot more "real" and immediate. It´s a feeling of truly and genuinly being alive.

Well, this is the state that I´m always trying to get to. And if you ask anyone on earth, I think that they would admit that when it feels like they´ve got a fire under their ass, they feel more alive. To have the feeling of energy expanding within you is a great thing. Energy is the key component for work. The most productive countries in the world have one thing in common; an abundance of energy. You´ve just got to find the energy within yourself. Light the match to the gasoline within yourself somehow.

But what do you do when you start the downward descent from the high? When things get a little too good, you start to get complacent. Dark times seem to create diamonds out of the pressure situations. Good times seem to relax the body, relax the soul, relax the instincts. And you lose the fierceness and productiveness. It´s just a natural wave form, as it is with nearly everything in life. You go up, you go down, up and down. You have money, you don´t. You have love, you don´t. You have health, then you don´t. Well I write reminders on notes which I read every day to help keep me in that high state of aliveness. But it´s just natural that you go down and start to feel a little lifeless. I think that it just HAS to happen. But the key is to light that match. And don´t let yourself drift too far down. Keep scratching away in the dark until you create that spark.

No comments:

Post a Comment